Twitter: @YesDayScotland has been asked to participate in a Q and A interview for Business for Scotland, our nation’s largest proIndy campaigning business network and think tank. The organisation is passionate about unlocking Scotland’s potential, by promoting policies that will create sustainable business and economic growth.
Our Q and A will be seen by many people, who will be encountering blockchain for the very first time. Whilst blockchain has a mind-blowing scale of emerging potentials, our niche subject is in specific relation to electronic democracy.
For ease of reference, we therefore list 80 advantages for Scotland, specifically aligned from the perspective of #Blockchain #ElectronicDemocracy. We are of course dealing with totally unprecedented innovation. Can readers help us by adding more advantages? Simply comment on this article, and we can pull ideas together and add to the list. Maybe by helping each other, we can perhaps create 100 ADVANTAGES FOR SCOTLAND.
All of these aspects have been via our twitter:
- Firstly, 2014 #IndyRef cost taxpayers £15.85M.
If running #Blockchain ‘to measure will’, costs are ‘negligible’
- Pro rata as 8.3% of UK, Scottish taxpayer election costs are £11.86M. Using #Blockchain, these costs become ‘negligible’
- 1 and 2 have just saved fellow Scottish taxpayers a sum circa £27,000,000
Shall we continue?
- @YesDayScotland won’t be factoring a 20% ‘consultant fee’ on the £27,000,000 we’ve just saved Scottish taxpayers. Because, we are voluntary! 🙂 LOL
- In many ways, #Blockchain will negate the amounts that political parties invest in buying their share of Scotland results
- In #Scotland – election results aren’t won on merit. The results are purchased. #Blockchain will change that.
RESULTS ARE DRIVEN BY MERIT
- #Blockchain will root out political cronyism in #Scotland
Aye, it’s #GoodnightVienna for #Cronyism
- #Blockchain #ElectronicDemocracy will root out the sources of #FakeNews –
#Scotland will therefore become a much more truthful society
- As #Scotland will become a more truthful society, we say adios to spivs and speculators
- As #Blockchain will root out sources of #FakeNews – Unionist media is therefore held properly to account. For all they say and do
- #Blockchain will eg, properly define the ins and out of #GERS
That’s sure to be of some relief to #Scotland twitterati
- #Scotland public infrastructure built on #Blockchain can be inclusive of forward budget planning. With accountants actually held to account!
- The days of pantomime Chancellors getting away with ‘unexpected deficits’ are over. #Blockchain holds these people to account in #Scotland
- If #Blockchain is used to measure desire for Independence?
A No result doesn’t end Indy forever
Re-visit in a few years
(We have UN rights!)
- 2017 #CardonaldDay 23.7% by-election turnout?
#Blockchain will end this pathetic and embarrassing circumstance
- The conceptuals of politicians purchasing vote results, based on sub 30% #Scotland turnouts – adios amigos
- #Scotland spending millions on general elections, and 50% of the peeps cannae be arsed to vote? LOL#Smartphone #Biometric = #GameChanger
- Scotland youth, currently massively disengaged ‘because the English results dictate the winners’, become … politically engaged!
- POLITICIANS ARE ELECTED ON THE MERIT OF THEIR OFFERING TO SOCIETY
Society. Instead of personal political gain etc
- In our heads and hearts, #Blockchain for #Scotland: participation
- In our heads and hearts, #Blockchain for #Scotland: involvement
- In our heads and hearts, #Blockchain for #Scotland: holistic acceleration
- In our heads and hearts, #Blockchain for #Scotland: happiness
- In our heads and hearts, #Blockchain for #Scotland: press freedom
- In our heads and hearts, #Blockchain for #Scotland: democracy
- In our heads and hearts, #Blockchain for #Scotland: PEACE
- From current national Scotland general election 50% turnouts, we can dream of the ambition of emulating #Scandinavia turnouts ABOVE 85%
- By voting with #Smartphone #BiometricID
Many of Scotland’s current 140,000 un-registered voters, will register and involve
- If #Blockchain is used to measure #Indy desire?
Many of Scotland’s 800,000 non-voters, will involve: Democratic progress!
- In 2014 660,000 Scots registered to vote.
And then didn’t vote! 15% of our country!
#Blockchain will make participation much more convenient
- The comedy of watching annual #GERS debates, ends.
#Blockchain public infrastructure creates much greater financial clarity
- As #Blockchain voting can be tentative and switchable based upon accruing public sentiment, less people will regret previous decisions
- #Scotland using #Blockchain will demonstrate in terms of democracy, that #WeAreScotland – we can lead by pioneering worldwide example
- We see today, the quite incredible scale of accelerating mass conflict in #Catalonia – If only they could vote using #Blockchain
- As the world moves into and through the #FourthIndustrialRevolution – #Scotland can be at the forefront, that potential is very exciting!
- Listening to Scots on the radio this morning, arguing about division?
The use of #Blockchain is a clever way to resolve our mass conflict!
- Future voting is based upon downloadable knowledge.
Scots are clever!
We don’t ask folk to vote on something written on the side of a bus!
- Amazing expertise has already been engaged to write Scotland #Blockchain #DLT strategy. Simply and easily extend it, to including democracy!
- Because #Blockchain will increase holistic inclusiveness, it’s kind.
No act of kindness is ever wasted.
- #Blockchain is evolutionary.
In terms of #Democracy – IT NEEDS TO BE EMBRACED
- There’s a big element of Scots cool bravado, having ambition to embrace /accelerate #Blockchain democracy, with national rollout perspective
- Scots are inventors
So let’s conceive and deliver new democratic invention, with totally jaw-dropping mind-blowing capability
- Visibly accumulating #Blockchain statistics become sources of conversation.
And great Scottish patter!
- By increasing vote participation, we accelerate our Culture.
NB We should have an annual night of culture celebration!!!
Same as Denmark!
- This October’s @ScotParl @FoP2017 is about ‘Rebellion and Revolution’
Why don’t we have a #DigitalRevolution – for real!!!#WoW – Indeed!
- The combination of #Science #Innovation and #DemocracyProgress – will lead to #Happiness
- #Scotland should own Scotland’s data.
Scotland should control Scotland’s voting.
- #Blockchain liberty will maximise political freedom and autonomy, emphasising freedom of choice, voluntary association, judgement, ownership
- If you do actually want a 2017 version of The Declaration of Arbroath, there’s relevance in now defining it digitally and democratically
- #Scotland and #Innovation – have shaped the world.
Right now, @scotgov have the opportunity to seize #Blockchain #Democracy
- The 2016 #NationalSurvey taught Scots to embrace democracy technology.
We’ve learnt to stand. And now we can fly
- Principle is ahead of passion.
And that’s why #Blockchain is the future for #Scotland
- #Blockchain embraces social media. The accelerators create participation, organically
- #Blockchain #democracy takes the scope of the 2017 @scotgov £36M funding package, to an even better and bigger set of visionary dimensions
- The examples that #Scotland can now set, will become ambitious inspiration for the resolving of many mass conflicts across the world
- Scotland’s mature voters will be ‘blown away’ by the beauty of the new technology
- Grandchild educating grandparent re BiometricID’s – now that’s got to be a fun and joyous process
- #Blockchain voting fits perfectly with the generality of the #Scotland #psyche
Our innermost selves wishes to help others
- As the UK government is now ‘examining the benefits of electronic forms of counting’@scotgov – careful you don’t miss the bus
- All the latest technological developments need to be harnessed and understood by @scotgov
That extends to #Blockchain #Democracy
- If @scotgov desire to lead digital transformation, they need to support those who are deployed to work smartly, collaboratively, effectively
- A #Blockchain #Democracy #Infrastructure – is about far more than online public services. It’s about critical economic success for Scotland!
- The #Scotland #democracy sector must exist on a contemporary, digital platform-based business model
- Those who have already concluded that #Blockchain can help transform #Scotland into a global 21st century leader? They. Are. Correct.
- #Blockchain revolves around Hope. Perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words. And never stops.
- #Scotland #democracy is in need of totally radical change.
#Blockchain is that change
- Rappers Love #Blockchain
Music leads Revolution
- Aye, he who hangeth aboot getteth heehaw Scotland!
- Given the precarious circumstances which Scotland has been dragged into re #Brexit – @scotgov need to take urgent and positive action
- Blockchain democracy is accelerating quickly with worldwide global perspective. If #Scotland doesn’t act quickly, Scotland gets left behind
- #Blockchain can seek a democratic agreement, looking to allocate tax £’s, for finishing Scotland’s long-awaited National Monument!
- There’s a current realisation, that when Scots put their minds to something, we can truly achieve some greatnessAlso applies to #democracy
- #Blockchain will say Goodbye to #Trident
They can park it on The Thames
- #Blockchain can seek a collective consensus in Scotland, on Guaranteed Citizen Income
Tory #FoodBank mentality disappears
- #Blockchain in Scotland
Will make Scots realise that the success of similar-size Scandinavian country mentality, can be emulated here
- #Blockchain in #Scotland
Richer individuals will gradually realise the benefits of wishing to pay higher tax, to fund a new Scots society
- Any legal and regulatory hurdles – to allow #Blockchain to be used nationally, now need to be quickly overcome in #Scotland
- ‘I want us to globally lead new #DigitalDemocracy models’ 😍#Blockchain Revolutionaries! In the name of #ElectronicDemocracy, let us unite!
- And should you wish to consider a vision which extends beyond points 1 -78?
- Scotland, and Ambition
All best wishes one and all, join us for ongoing chat, Twitter: @YesDayScotland
Sincere gratitude to all who have helped us to progress electronic democracy chat over these last 3 years. Through 1,000,000 monthly impressions:
We’re now in development on a pioneering project to bring Scotland’s first ever demo of a blockchain voting system. This is being worked through with Switzerland’s cutting edge democracy innovation. The project was offered to Scotland via our twitter feed. We never cease to be amazed at the generosity and desire to offer help, to resolve Scotland’s mass conflict, and to voluntarily input in wider contexts.
These are considerations which very clearly demonstrate the capability of modern technology being used for peacefully resolving mass conflict, which is the main centralised theme of our twitter feed.
Visit our Swiss pals Switzerland: BouleCoin